Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Sun Behind the Clouds

Today's much more tiresome than yesterday, I don't know why. I never seem to get the right amount of sleep, no matter how many hours I get. Sleep seems to be another bipolar thing for me lol

It rained pretty hardcore yesterday, in the afternoon. It stopped before I had to walk home in it. The supposed bad storm didn't happen either. I didn't really think it would of. It's been mildly sunny today, not supposed to last. When does the sunshine last anyhow? Weather is so much like emotion. The sun never lasts in personal lives. Too many clouds darken too many skies. Eventually the sun never shines. At least for me it's like that. There are too many clouds in my life. Constantly dark and rainy. Happiness is inevitable, so be it. I guess you can't have it all.

I'm going back to writing again (thank god). It feels like a good distraction, just what I need, and it wraps my brain around something way off of how other things are going. I'm definately going to be picking back up on my novels, just in 1st period I was writing down some titles ideas for chapters for one of my novels. It all sounds good in my head, but I don't have alot of confidence on how it would be out there. Doesn't hurt to try. I think I'll do good, least I hope. I've got three books brewing so I can try three times lol. If none of them work, I don't think I'll give up. That's something I can't just stop. Maybe it's the only actual gift I have, that's what it feels like anyways. I don't have much of a choice for other things.
I'm also thinking of going back to fanfiction, even though I feel like a total loser in the process lol. I never really wrote much of it anyways but I started to back in maybe September and I want to continue it. I have another idea for one. I'll probably start researching the crap out of something once I decide to start. I think I research things too much, more than I actually write. It's another one of my problems, I have to know something's as perfect as I can get it, I just have to. Funerific fun, huh. If I had my own personal computer, things would be way easier then. I don't even know the next time I'll be able to type anything. Sucks that I can't in here.

Five minutes til the bell again. I need to figure out how to fix the time on here, I can't find it. It keeps saying it's like 7am or something. It's like close to 11:30am lol. Maybe it's the computer or something. The draft saves keep saying "saved at 11:17am" so I don't know.
Lo, I must go. Til the next...
peace, jinankibab

No comments: