Monday, May 4, 2009

The First

Well, I've decided to start blogging (again). I thought why not, it'd be good to let off my thoughts for once and I really need to. I don't expect much feedback, however. But that doesn't really matter. I guess it's the thought that counts.
But, worth a try. There's no reason not to right? :]

So here's a random question.
I'm getting updated with my cellphone this month, finally. I don't know what to really get. I kinda want an enV2, because I really want a keyboard phone. Or I'm thinking about the touch screen kind that's also a keyboard. I'm skeptical about touch screens though so I don't know.
Any suggestions?

peace, jinan kibab

1 comment:

Katie32311 said...

ugh but the env2's charger messes up really really easily and you'll have to get a new one all the time ... like right now mine is messing up again and i just got a new one!! lol